Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here is a picture of Little Grace and I at the Halloween party we attended this past weekend down in San Diego. Too Cute!!!!! (not me, her!!!!)

I have been blessed by the spirit this day with new understanding of the Temple Ceremony. I just returned from my Weekly sojourn to Oakland and even though I cannot write the details, suffice it to say that I knew I was being taught from on high.
Monday we had Bryan and Justin over for dinner and Family Home Evening. Good things are happening for both. Bryan is dating Amy Fish, the daughter of long time First Ward Members the I have known forever. She has been through some hard trials in life as has Bryan, so we will see.... They appear to be doing well. Justin is working on improving grades. We had a good talk on what it would take to make the grade so to speak. He is an exceptional young man, now 15 and a half, almost 16. Wow.
Yesterday was a shopping day. We all piled into the car and went to the Gilroy outlets to purchase new clothing. Papa got some new pants and is styling. I got some more new shirts as did Jan blouses and sweaters and more. Again, I am thankful that there is income enough to be able to do these types of things.
I have copies of the latest Conference on iPod now and am enjoying listening to each of the wonderful talks again. Much counsel and direction has been given, and it is a joy to sift through this always glorious banquet of the spirit and partake of the nuggets of truth contained therein.

1 comment:

robin said...

looking good dad. and i love your blog! you're such a blogger . . .