Thursday, July 23, 2020

Yesterday was an unpacking day.  With Dick Barrett's gracious help, we loaded his car and mine with all my 'gear' and we headed down river to McConnelsville and began the day long process of setting up shop.  I still have some things to put away today but I should be filming books by this afternoon.  Ken Wheeler showed up around 10 am and spent the rest of the day helping me.  Here are some pics of where we will be located for the next while, probably a year.
Well, as it turns out, we spent the day getting the workplace in order, stations set up for document preparation, electric outlets set for the irons, and cleaning and vacuuming and sterilizing against the virus. So...I then returned to Zanesville and was able to play pickleball for over three hours.  I am enjoying the game.  So...goodnight.

No comments: