
From the Prison Chaplain Clerks in Central Yard

From the Prison Branch North Yard

The Riries

Pat Miljarak

Elaine Sewell

Ariel Theatrical (I had to withdraw from the upcoming 'Jungle Book' production
It has been over two weeks now and for the most part I am doing fine, but I have a recurring heartburn feeling that washes over my upper torso. I can feel it coming on behind my left ear and it spreads to my jaw and then throat area. It is an uncomfortable feeling, and one that I thought should be made known to Dr. Mustoe, so I was able to advance my 3 week follow up visit to last Tuesday. Jan and I went and spent an hour with him. He asked many questions, as did we. After all the analysis, he felt things were good and that perhaps these feelings were indeed heartburn related. I have avoided any exercise routine not wanting to spur these all too familiar feelings and the Dr. suggested a stress test be conducted in his office before I resume my workout regime. I 'heartily' agreed and now am awaiting such a test. It is scheduled for the 28th of June which is disconcerting in that I would like to find out what is going on sooner than later. His office is going to call if a cancellation occurs and that will be good if they do. I am supposed to fly to Florida for Parker's Baptism this coming Thursday the 21st and won't return until the 26th. So we continue on.
Jan is going in on Monday to an Ears, Nose, Throat Specialist to hopefully have some kind of roto rooter surgery to remove a large sack of pus in her sinus cavities. She is suffering also right now and hopefully this will make her better. We seem to be 'up against it' right now, but it will get better. This summers' family reunion activities loom large and bright and wonderful. All will be gathered together in July.
1 comment:
i should have sent you a get well card!
Post a Comment