Thursday, September 29, 2011

This is a wonderful read from a 'Grammy' perspective, and since Grammy is not blogging but I am....I wholeheartedly echo the sentiments and observations herein.

Hi Robin, Here is my assignment for Parker. Hope it is OK.

Here are just a "few" reasons why Parker is so special and amazing.
I used her name to "spell it out"

P) Parker has a fun and playful Personality. She is also very Persistent. She gets this trait from her mommy.

A) Parker is very Artistic. I see lots of creativity in her drawings and art work. She has an artistic "eye" at a young age. She loves to learn new crafts and together we have worked on embroidery, quilting, and making "tarn" to braid into bracelets and head bands. We also do "squibbles" together. I mail her a squibble on paper and she has to make something out of it. Then she mails it back to me along with a squibble for me to do. Her squibbles are very creative and clever.

R) Parker is a wonderful Reader. What a gift it is to love reading. Along with this talent she writes adorable letters to us. She asks thoughtful questions and decorates her letters with cute drawings. They are treasures for us to keep for sure.

K) Parker is Kind and caring. She helps her sister and brothers. She draws pictures for her great grandparents who are in a nursing home. When Parker comes to visit them she is especially sweet and compassionate.

E) Parker is a wonderful Example to her sister and brothers. They all look up to Parker and want to be like her. She Encourages her little sister Macy to try things she's afraid of. Parker is Enthusiastic about learning. I remember when we were visitng the Everglades National Park, Parker wanted to learn all about the birds and wildlife. That's typical of Parker. She is Excited to learn more.

R) Parker is a Real good eater. She loves good healthy food. She loves all vegetables and fruits. She'd rather have brown rice than white rice. Ever since she was a baby, she has eaten good food. I don't know any other child that likes V8 Juice. All of our other grandchildren are very picky eaters, so Parker always amazes me when I see how good she eats.

Ladle starts with "L" which stands for Love. Parker and I have a special bond and I love her so very much.

Love, Grammy

1 comment:

robin said...

she loved it! it was perfect.

and made me a little emotional...