Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am now somewhat more computer literate. I spent the last two days putting several projects together and actually finishing them. I printed from NewFamily Search the four generation sheets and family group records for Papa, Nana, Janis, Joan Zug and I. These will be given to our Leaders in the near future as part of the Stake President's invitation to prepare a book 'worthy of all acceptation' to be symbollically delivered to the Oakland Temple prior to August Stake Conference. I still need to help the Enneses, Mary Tolloy, and others who have asked to get started. It is an exciting work once again. There is no doubt a special spirit broods over it all and I give thanks to have been given the vision once again. Of course having these marvelous new tools is also a great blessing.
The other project was to complete a DVD slideshow for Robin who turned 29 yesterday, which I did!!!! I actually struggled through the whole learning process got it done! The 50 plus pictures were put to the music "Turn Around" by Harry Belafonte but performed by the MoTabs. As I told Robin I made it for me!!!!! It is hard to believe that 29 years have passed. What a blessing she and her family have been and will continue to be. The hand of the Lord is working through them directly. I love them as I love all my children and grandchildren.
I failed to mention that last Saturday Nana and Papa and I drove to the Oakland Temple where I worked the midday shift and they went through the endowment session for Harry and Delores Merino. We then met in the sealing room and Harry and Delores were sealed and then Ron, their son, was sealed to them. Of course we acted as proxies and it was just an honor. A spirit of love permeated the room and a feeling of gratitude overwhelmed me. These were good people and I know that Delores and Neece are now up there talking things over as they did here on earth!!! Thanks be to the Lord for making this all happen.

No comments: