Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Extraordinary Week!

It is morning. I am sitting at my computer and the house is empty except for Papa and Nana eating breakfast downstairs, which I prepared for them-Eggs, toast and fruit, and Ketchup on the eggs for Papa. Jan left yesterday to go to Lake Nacimiento with some quilting friends and will return this evening. Most of all, Josh and family left for a family reunion in Idaho via Southern California yesterday. I can honestly say I miss them already. They will return in two weeks but only for a short while and then they will be off to Ithaca New York. I suppose this is a precursor to how I and we will feel when these little precious ones move away. How is it possible to count the blessings they have brought to my life. I think of all my grandkids and how important it is to stay in touch!! I will find a way to do so and make each feel special for they are true gifts from Father in Heaven. His hand is over them and their parents. It is plain to see and wonderful to behold as I hear them say their prayers and talk about the Savior with youthful faith. I do love each of them, Brooklyn, Abby, Parker, Lori, Macy, Oliver and Grace.

No comments: