Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I just returned from working my Temple shift. I was unable to attend last week and I must say I missed being there. I truly enjoy working in the Lord's House and I feel blessed to be able to do so.
I managed to do the initiatory work for Harry and Ron Merino and will do the endowments for them in the coming two weeks. I felt close to their spirits as the ordinances were being performed.
Simply having good health is such a blessing. Jan and I have been fortunate so far in our lives and have been pretty much devoid of any major sickness or disability. I do have more aches now and when I first get going in the morning my body sounds like a bowl of Rice Crispies, but....all in all, we have had a pretty good go of things.

No comments: