Friday, February 22, 2013

A Racquetballer Returns

I just finished playing 4 games of racquetball at the YMCA.  It is a sport I took up while at BYU and played a lot throughout my 'sporting' life up until 2002.  I started playing golf once more at that time and let my YMCA membership lapse until 2008.  I tried playing racquetball several times over the past 12 years but kept injuring my right calf muscle that I originally tore playing basketball in the 90's.  I finally got some therapy on the leg at the end of last year and after applying a more rigorous stretching and exercise regime, the injury appears to be a non-factor,  We shall see!!!  I will play twice next week.

Jan and I went to Dave's excellent Barbecue for 'linner', or our lunch and dinner.  They have an excellent salad menu, and we enjoyed the fare.

No comments: