Well, I am now officially 60 years old!. What I thought was going to be a quiet day turned into one of joyous smiling and laughter. I received the best ever gift in the form of a video presentation that is featured below. Craig came up to my office this morning and said "Watch this!!". I did and it totally caught me off guard!. Craig spent many hours and a sleepless night last night editing the various family clips that were submitted for the final edition. Wow! How blessed I am to have such wonderful children and grandchildren and daughters' in law and a son in law.
Lots of facebookers wished me well also. Jan made breakfast for me and we ate at our favorite haunt Habanero's for late lunch. My best friend Court Cox also called to wish me a happy 60th.
Thanks to everyone for making this a truly fantastic day.
3 comments:
happy birthday dad! glad you enjoyed it!
yay dad! we're all so glad you love the video. simple things are truly the best.
i mean, not that making the video was "simple" (right, craig?)
Post a Comment