Monday, September 13, 2010
Here is a short video clip of Mindy Robinson's wedding to Jesse Banda on August 24th. I am singing a duet with Laura Dickinson Gruter, a high school friend of Jesse, who is making a living in Southern California 'jingle singing' and being the backup singing voice in ongoing Disney offerings. Jan and I both agreed that if ever there was the Mermaid Ariel look-alike and sing-alike, Laura is it. The song is from the original Disney animated film, Cinderella, and is titled "So This Is Love". I also sang the Latin version of 'Ave Maria' as the mothers' and other wedding dignitaries were ushered in. It was a nice affair with a nice reception banquet afterwards at Corral De Tierra Country Club. Of course the Robinson's are our long time neighbors here on Willow Street and Mindy and Jamie were about the same age growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment