Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time To Catch up!!!

With all the great family blogging going on, it is time to come out of 'blog retirement'. I don't know why I have not been keeping up other than just plain laziness. Oh Well.


















Here is a picture of me showing Brooklyn some finer points of ballet during our April visit. I think the pose is particularly 'striking', don't you?








We had a great time babysitting for Jamie and Anita while they escaped for a 9th anniversary getaway to the Great Smokey Mountains in Eastern Tennessee.


In March we completed the Ariel run of 'The Emperors New Clothes'. This was the third offering for me, so the next one in seven years will probably be the wheelchair version!!! I will be 64 years old!!!!








The Bad guy is me!!!


































Oh yes, here are some additional pictures of former Thespians.



The Mayor


























The Mechanical Bird?



The Kokans






A Narnian


All in all, I would have to say that Ariel provided a wonderful family opportunity for many years. I guess I am still trying to get it right, so...







1 comment:

James Shipley said...

I had fun showing the girls the pictures. Thanks Dad.