



Happy 24th Birthday Craig. Can it be possible? Here is my journal entry for 19 June 1985.
"Another miracle has occurred in the Shipley Family. Little Craig Tyler was born into the world at 5:10am June 18th, 1985. He weighed in at 8lbs and was 19 and a quarter inch long. Aside from all of that, he is one of Heavenly Father's 'choice' children. He is perfect in every way... Of the 4 births , Jan spent the least labor time with Craig-7 and one-half hours...Craig and Mom will come home tomorrow(the 20th). Nana is on her way. All is well."
Indeed, all is well. I love you Craig and all you have accomplished so far in your 24 years. The Lord loves you and you are on the 'straight and narrow' path that will lead to the fruit of the tree of life. Keep on, keep on.

4 comments:
love all the pictures dad! i remember that day . . . going to the hospital . . . getting in the elevator . . . seeing craig in the room . . . i remember it!
he's pretty great.
Robin remembers everything! I barely, barely remember...oops, it's gone. Oh, I remember you waking me up on the top bunk to "You have a new baby brother."
Hi dad! I just saw this! Thanks so much for the pictures and journal entry! Unlike robin though, I can't remember it. haha. Love you too!
p.s. I think The Don kinda looks like me.
Post a Comment