Well, with this new way of communicating I still need to do it.
Today was a beautiful day. I did paperwork and got caught up with many things as I spent Monday and Tuesday at Stevinson Ranch Golf Course running my semiannual tournament. We had 56 players once again and it was a great success. I didn't play well, however, and I have just resigned myself to the fact that it just is not going to happen anymore. It is as if there is a black cloud hanging over me preventing me from feeling my golf swing. Oh well, I had a pretty good run many years ago. I am trying to enjoy the game now, and I think I am succeeding.
Yesterday was my Temple day and I spent most of the evening officiating in the Initiatory Ordinances. I feel the spirit as I administer these ordinances and I know that the patrons are feeling the spirit also. Completed were the initiatory and endowment ordinances for the Zug's, father and brother to Joan. Next week we will seal them all together as a family! The words of Elder Nelson ring so true, Salvation is an individual matter, but exhaltation is a family matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment